300 Fairfield Rd., Fairfield NJ 07004
Toll-free phone line: 800.266.7225
Middle Atlantic Canada
113 Iber Rd Ottawa ON K2S 1E7
Ph: +1 973.839.1011
Fax: +1 973.839.1976
USA: New Jersey ▪ California ▪ Illinois
The single service 2-gang Outdoor Ground Box is made from a UV rated nonmetallic material and has been designed to withstand the harsh outdoor environments.
The single service 2-gang Outdoor Ground Box is made from a UV rated nonmetallic material and has been designed to withstand the harsh outdoor environments. The box can accept up to (2) 1 1/4" trade size PVC conduit feeds. Boxes are designed to be installed separately or ganged together, for greater capacity and flexibility. They work with XB814 cover assemblies (sold separately).
• cUL Coming Soon
• Air Pocket Design – This innovative design traps and maintains an air pocket protecting the devices, plugs and connections from water, snow, and ice. Allow for safer operation year round.
•UL listed to UL50E Type 6P (NEMA 6P) and IP68 requirements while in use – Tested and listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. to UL2996 and UL50E for use in the ground in all weather conditions.
• ADA Compliant – Meets all specifications for ADA guidelines.
• Outdoor-Rated Construction – UV and chemical-resistant F1 rated nonmetallic materials, allows the box to hold up for years to come.
• Holds up to 5000 lbs – Has an ANSI/SCTE 77 Tier 5 rating and can hold up to 5,000 lbs of load allowing for the occasional tractor or non-deliberate vehicular traffic.
• Modular design – Boxes are designed to interlock allowing endless number of boxes in the same location. Provides service separation, everything in one location, and easier installation.
• Flush to the Finished Ground – Designed to be flush with any surface, grass, dirt, walkways, patios, etc.